10. Decorating the house (boarding up windows)
9. Dragging out boxes that haven’t been used since last season.
8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores.
7. Regular TV shows pre-empted for “specials”
6. Family coming to stay with you.
5. Family and friends from out-of-state calling.
4. Buying food you don’t normally buy…and in large quantities.
3. Days off from work
2. Candles And the number one reason Hurricane season is like Christmas
- At some point you know you’re going to have a tree in your house!!
Stay safe everyone!!